Free 5 Day Email Course on Learning to CRUSH Anxiety in Motherhood Below!
Today’s world is fast paced, and filled with picture perfect images and unattainable ideals. It’s no wonder moms are anxious and overwhelmed!
Here are some super simple ideas and products to help you combat anxiety and overwhelm in motherhood. Make these part of your routine and you’ll be on your way to finding your mom calm!
Tips to prevent feelings of anxiety and overwhelm everyday in motherhood:
- Take a break when you need it
- Get enough sleep
- Drink enough water and limit your alcohol intake
- Don’t expect yourself to be perfect
- Get up before your kids in the morning
- Plan regular nights out with friends
- Exercise or at least stretch regularly
- Don’t say yes to every commitment
- Learn how to say no
- Plan ahead
- Talk openly to your family and your kids about things that make you overwhelmed
- Communicate your expectations to your children well
- Give consequences to your kids when needed to teach them to respect your rules
- Journal regularly about your feelings
- Watch the thoughts that you allow to come into your mind (oh, why can’t my kids just listen for once!? What is wrong with me!? Oh great, another thing on my to-do list!) because they influence your words.
- Watch the words that you allow yourself to speak (because they are painting your reality)
- Breathe regularly
- Give yourself grace
If you haven’t yet, Sign Up for the FREE 5 Day Anxiety Challenge by Clicking Below!
Check out some cool products, reads and ideas to trick your overwhelmed mom brain into calming down in no time!
*I’ll be honest and tell you that if you click and purchase anything through my below links, I may earn a small comission. If you are totally not cool with this, you can always look up these items on your own. Either way is fine with me!
Make a Relax Bin!
Pick up a pretty basket or canvas bin and fill it with calming essentials like the ones below to have on hand! Here are some calming products that I love to keep around for when I need a little infusion of calm into my day…